Thursday, August 6, 2009

Talked into Martha Mondays (ok twist my arm)

Okay I wasn't really talked into it she just mentioned if I was going to do it. I think it sounds like fun and it's something I could do. Now the posting about it part is probably good for me to get used to all this writing!
I'm joining Robyn at Robyn's Nest and Belle from Muse in the Kitchen
in playing Martha Mondays:

Martha Mondays

Please join me! Martha Mondays is a group of bloggers, Martha fans, home cooks, crafters, and people who want to cook or craft more who have joined together to cook or craft the same Martha dish or project. To get things started, I’ll choose a Martha recipe or craft (which must be from a current issue of Living or Everyday Food, The Martha Stewart Show or available on her site) and post a link (or page number in the mag if it’s not up on her site yet — if you don’t have the recipe or instructions for that week, just email me and I’ll send them to you – posting them on the web is a violation of Martha’s copyright). Everyone will then make the the dish or craft on the next Monday and post photos, comments or blog it within the following week. The idea is we will all be doing one project together on the same day, so there will be a kind of solidarity in this – plus we’ll get to see how everyone’s dish or craft turned out.


It should be interesting, we'll see how it goes. I'm just getting used to Blogging! Sheesh!

2 comments:

  1. If summer was just beginning I would be all over this. But with school starting next week I can't. I look forward to what you will be doing though. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I start back on the 17th and the kids start back on the 24th. But I think I can do it, being an aide gives us a little more time than the teachers.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my space. Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to hear what you have to say!