Sunday, August 23, 2009

Himalayan ionic crystal salt table lamp

I bought this cool Himalayan Salt lamp to put in my office at work, it is suppose to purify the air and help to remove allergens. A friend who has some and is a massage therapist suggested I try it. I found one very reasonable at Marshall's and I like how it looks, and I think the kids at school will too. So I thought it was worth a shot. My eyes were always red and I was using allergy eye drops so much and toward the end of last school year I went to see a doctor who said it's not pink eye, but allergies and gave me some $50 eye drops. Geesh! So again I hope this works.

As you all are probably well aware of the students start back to school tomorrow. It is fairly new, building was open in 2001. First I thought it was all the glue that they used to put down the carpet or the new carpet itself. I was in the building. I am bothered enough by outdoor allergies in February when the Oak Pollen turns everything this sick yellow green color. It floats on top of the pool and you might as well forget about washing the car until its over. My doctor told me to try to avoid going outside around oak trees. Well , h-e-l-l-o we have 6 in our yard and the school has a ton, it's not going to happen. Okay I off track.

Here is a link for some more information on the Himalaya salt products there is a lot of info on it, but this is the company where mine came from. So I will let you know how it works for me. I am so sick of allergies! Have any of you used one before?


  1. I've never heard of these before, but considering how bad my allergies get it might be something to look into. Thanks for sharing!


  2. I haven't heard of these! Let me know if it really works, because I suffer also!

  3. wow...even if that doesn't work for your allergies..that sure is cool looking! Reminds me of some kind of alien pod lol! I hope it works sure to let us know!

    Thanks for your comments about my video...I hated to put my voice on it..but copyright probs w/ using any 'good' music just makes it all so impossible.

  4. I've never heard of that either. Very cool. I can't to learn how it works for you.

  5. I've never heard of it! I don't have allergies, but I'd consider buying one of these Himalayan salt crystal lamps because it looks so cool!

  6. I does look cool in my office. Right now I'm just trying to get the paperwork in order. I think I'm going to move it closer to me and my computer. Haven't had to use my eye drops at school yet. Well see.

    Jamee, you're welcome. I still have to view your other one.


Welcome to my space. Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to hear what you have to say!