Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Siesta Beach ~ Watery Wednesday

Siesta beach is a white sand beach that is often voted as one of the top beaches in the United States. I think we are number 2 this year. The sand is soft and powdery, and I often have to explain that it is white sand and not snow, especially this time of year. It's Spring Break for us and we usually don't hit the beach this time of year unless we go very early. It is just minutes from our house.


I like to get the life guard stands often in my photos. If you have been on my blog before you will see many different ones posted here. The life guard is ready for the day ahead!

Yoga on the beach anyone?! You have to get here early!

I am adding this to Watery Wednesday check it out and see more watery photos from around the world!


8 comments:

  1. What wonderful beach pictures! These make me feel instantly relaxed. That white sand is heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful...sure beats snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you posting! I need to get out to Siesta Beach --- haven't been there for awhile. Nice captures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful indeed. I wish to visit that beach someday

    My Watery Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first picture really shows how beautiful it is. We often drive past all the other beaches in Pinellas county and head down to that one because it is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice place to do exercise. Fresh air can't beat that!
    Watery Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shots ... and a lovely beach! And only minutes from your house ... lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my space. Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to hear what you have to say!