Saturday, March 26, 2011

Elephant Bento going to ~ Color Carnival~


I have a lot of colorful bento pictures. Actually that's part of making a bento, it's all about the color that you add to make it pleasant to the eye as well as good to eat. I will add one of my favorite tiny bentos to this weeks Color Carnival...



I will post some of my other more colorful bentos as the weeks go on, or you can check them out on my The Tiny Bento blog. It's all fun, and full of color!!!


Check it out HERE...

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been keeping up with Color Carnival on a regular basis since I turned it over to Maria but I'll be sure to stop by to vote for this gorgeous colorful shot this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They make perfect photo, don't you think so?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my space. Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to hear what you have to say!