Saturday, September 1, 2012

Michigan "Quiet" for Saturday Photo Hunt

Okay since it has been awhile I thought I have to join in this week for Saturday Photo hunt - QUIET. So I searched my pictures from my recent visit to Michigan. It was very quiet here on Half Moon Lake.
And here in the vineyard at Bower's Harbor.
Overlooking Lake Michigan at Sleeping Bear Dunes which has to be quiet or it will wake the bear.
All quiet here as well...
Enjoying the peace and "quiet" of the rolling hills at Chateau Chantal Winery.
You could enjoy this really "quiet" bed and breakfast in Glenn Arbor Michigan if that is what you are looking for in a vacation to get away from it all.

See what others have posted for "QUIET" on Saturday Photo Hunt or on facebook!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the scenes you have captured where it is quiet and allows you to just enjoy.

    My quiet is at http://hindmarsh-island.com/?p=808

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my space. Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to hear what you have to say!