Saturday, December 22, 2012

A Dog and Her Bone -

Mika loves to chew on her bones. She is still a puppy and discovers all kinds of new things. Her favorite bone she it fits nicely over her chin and rests behind her canine teeth. When she looks straight at you it almost looks like she has a goatee...she can get it off herself, but it looks like it's stuck...my husband put the bone up away from her because he though it was stuck on, but she can get it off herself. ..even now that she is bigger, it takes her awhile but she can do it...silly dog! ...It is also hard to get a straight on photo of her...she is looking at you and as soon as I click the button...she moves first one way.....
...and then the other way...
...then this way...
...then that way...
...then down...then up...and aahaa!
...got it!
...sort of...
taadaa!...I did get a few head on...she is so funny with this bone.

Sharing my furry friend with Camera Critters.

2 comments:

  1. Silly pup...it does look like it's stuck. Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has lovely eyes and an adorable face!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my space. Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to hear what you have to say!