Sunday, October 11, 2009
It's a Dogs Weekend
A lot of dogs this weekend! Our dear friends have once again jetted off to blue waters to dive in, leaving their furry kids at their second home. They are very comfortable here and all tree dogs coexist just fine. Roxy the youngest and only female seems to think she is the center of the universe. She like to herd Tucker (our dog) the senior of the group, she nips at him if he gets too close to us. Flash who recently had surgery seems to be his old self again. They have a routine when they are here and we better stick to it, but they don't run the show. Honest!
The dive rings Roxy thinks are toys for her to fetch and when the are thrown in the pool they sink. She just can't figure it out. She swims in circles over them looking and looking.
Flash can't stop watching "Alphie" our pool cleaner (named after the toy robot from our childhood). Roxy is still looking for the rings.
Labels:
dogs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



How sweet and I am so envious...I wish I could go to the beach too...Instead we are freezing our butts off with coats and the furnace. boohoo....
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! Even dogs need play dates!
ReplyDeleteUmm, sorta looks like those cuties DO run the show!!! :)
ReplyDeleteKrista, I still love this weather and we love it so close to the beach, takes us five minutes to get there.
ReplyDeleteMelanie, I think even old man Tucker enjoys having them over, even though he doesn't play with them.
TKW, don't they all? All I do know is our house gets very small with 3 herding dogs at your feet at all times.