Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. It's one of the toughest job you'll ever have, and you never get time off from it. So enjoy your day it's the best we get!! I'm not the best one to give poetic justice without a greeting card, but I can share some photos. Now that, I can do and it captures many childhood memories for many.
My mom reading to my older sister Sue and myself. With this picture in mind my littler sister took the one below.
My mom reading a book to my younger sister's two girls. My niece Kendra (who is now married and a teacher in Colorado Springs), and Jessica.
Little miss Maranda and me at the beach (of course we got a lot of beach pictures).

At the school welcome back dinner she was in st grade here.

Another one at the beach. Wade does not take the best photos and it's hard to get any of the two of us. I am sharing a few that I can find.
This is one of the newest ones, she is as tall as I am now. She's been waiting years for this moment. Here legs were longer than mine for a bit now.

My mom and her mom in our house on Lancashire, that we grew up in.

Great grandma Davies, my mom's, mom's mom.

All you moms out there take some time for yourself and enjoy! It's the few breaks we get!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day, Lyndsey. I always love seeing your family photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great photos! Now hopefully I'll recognize you if I see you out and about in our area. Sorry I'm so late getting here - belated Happy Mother's Day! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my space. Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to hear what you have to say!